Sunday, September 13, 2009

A weekend without the wheel chair

I had a great weekend at home catching up with friends, chilling out with family and working on a few final wedding plans. On Friday we went and filled out the paper work for the wedding licence so it is all getting very real now.

The big news from the weekend was that I did not use my wheel chair once and I hope to carry on with that only using my chair when I get really tired or have to get somewhere quickly. I also went out and got myself a Wii and a Wii fit it is great fun and a great way for me to practice my balance.

I have been able to walk to the gym this morning and after my gym session I walked from the gym all the way to the library which took me about 15 minutes. You guys would be able to do it in about 5 but it is a big deal to me.

I am hoping to get back to school for school photos but I will have to do a little planning before hand.

Mr P signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment