Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Still working hard

I am still working hard in the gym and still making good progress. Today I was able to comfortably walk up the stairs with my sticks and I walk to the gym from tr with ease.

I am spending more time in the gym working on my balance. Which means trying to stand on one foot and standing on balance boards.

I am finding that I am spend less time in my wheel chair and only using it for long distances or when I am in a hurry. I use my stick when in TR and when moving around the gym.

I am looking forward to going home again this weekend and go the All Blacks.

Mr P signing off.

2 comments:

  1. hey ashleigh here r u comin to da school photos? i hope u r!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I will have to look if I can make it but I will try

    ReplyDelete