Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Being in hospital is not all laying around

It has been all go for me over the last couple of days. I guess the busy times started on Tuesday morning when I went to the gym for 40 minutes and then the group for TR went for an hour walk/push through the Travis Wetlands. It felt like I had just run 10km. Then I had a physio at 1pm and went shirt shopping for the wedding to finish off the day.

The following day I had had school photos, my standard 3 hours of physio as well as an hour in the pool.

Now today I have had an hour in the gym that really got the heart rate up and the sweat dripping off me.

For the rest of the day I will be back in the gym at 1pm, a driving test at 2pm, and a swim at 3.30pm.

I knew rehab was never going to be a walk in the park but I did not think it was going to be this full on.

Mr P. off to find somewhere for a quick rest.

1 comment:

  1. Sup Mr. Pearce. at Taiwan was great, but i had 2 pool owt 6 teefz & it was reely panfol. a lot of ze tv chanilz cam from japan. iv got lot of dingz 2 sho ya at skool. well, c ya at skool in 1 week!!!

    P.S. Taiwan is reely hot heer, 41degreez

    ReplyDelete