Thursday, August 27, 2009

Zimmer Frame

I am still making great progress in the gym. I am now able to stand and walk by myself in the parallel bars now and with a little bit of help (it is really just being watched by a physio), I am able to walk a few lengths of the gym.

I will be heading home for the first time on Saturday. I am really excited to hang out at home and see Phil (my cat) and Kat.

I have been moved to transitional rehab. Which is a unit with 4 people in it. We all have our own room, and have to make our own breakfast and lunches as well as do our own washing but I just send mine home home and Kat does it for me.

My days a very busy that is why I have not been able to update the blog as often as I would like, I will try harder next week.

Mr P signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment