Monday, August 31, 2009

Walking every day.

I am walking all the time now and not just in the gym. I am able to walk using my zimmer in TR and today I used crutches in the gym. I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to use crutches in TR.

I am making really good progress and everyday things get a little bit easier. I may be walking or standing, getting dressed or just moving around.

The wedding plans are pretty much sorted and with just a few jobs to do every thing is going to be fine. The resort have been more than helpful with ideas to make the beach more accessible.

Stay fresh Mr P.

2 comments:

  1. LUCY,KARLI AND AMBERAugust 31, 2009 at 5:18 PM

    Hey Mr P
    Its Lucy, Karli and Amber here. We are ment to be working on flight topic but we are really bored. we better go, here comes Mrs Collins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    cya ByE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr P
    Its Skye & Natalie!
    P.S: its Skyes B-Day in 12 days!!!!!!(she doesnt stop talking bout it)
    LOL=]

    ReplyDelete